10. He can make me laugh so hard I cry. (Or pee.)
Listen! My lover!
Look! Here he comes,
leaping across the mountains,
bounding over the hills.
Song of Solomon 2:8
9. He tells me I am beautiful. All the time. Without reservation.
How beautiful you are, my darling!
Oh, how beautiful!
Your eyes are doves.
Song of Solomon 1:15
8. When he smiles at me, a real smile, it is like looking into the Sun.
Who is this that appears like the dawn,
fair as the moon, bright as the sun,
majestic as the stars in procession?
Song of Solomon 6:10
7. He rocks my world.
I belong to my lover,
and his desire is for me.
Song of Solomon 7:10
6. He is my Best Friend.
He has taken me to the banquet hall,
and his banner over me is love.
Song of Solomon 2:4
5. He is soooo Tall & Handsome – I LOVE that.
Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest
is my lover among the young men.
I delight to sit in his shade,
and his fruit is sweet to my taste.
Song of Solomon 2:3
4. He is a GREAT kisser.
His mouth is sweetness itself;
he is altogether lovely.
This is my lover, this my friend,
O daughters of Jerusalem.
Song of Solomon 5:16
3. He is a really good daddy.
We rejoice and delight in you
we will praise your love more than wine.
Song of Solomon 1:4
2. He says he never regrets marrying me.
You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride;
you have stolen my heart
with one glance of your eyes,
with one jewel of your necklace.
Song of Solomon 4:9
1. He is THE man God designed for me to marry.
Place me like a seal over your heart,
like a seal on your arm;
for love is as strong as death,
its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
like a mighty flame.
Song of Solomon 8:6